Name of tests which are part of master health check up
People should be aware about their health, for this hospital are making arrangements of wellness programs at many crowded places. So that, single doctor may teach many people at one time. By this, an employee will be aware about himself and his family. Many times, you will also see that all types of tests are conducted in hospitals with cheap rate so that all type of person may afford such tests and live their life happily. If you are part of an organisation, then it is sure that your organisation has planned yearly health check up and you must have to use your master health checkup plan. With the effectiveness of your organisation, you will get much benefit for the master health check up.
Now, it may be possibility that you may have number of questions in your mind related to health checkup like name of tests, cost for each test and many others. There is no need to go for each test individually; take health check up packages. Every person wants to know which test will be conducted in this master health checkup. This master health checkup package includes all type of minor and major medical tests. We have described all types of test which will be part of master check up.
- Complete Blood Count with ESR
- Blood Sugar – Fasting & PP
- Blood Group and Rh Factor
- Kidney Profile (Blood Urea Nitrogen, Creatinine, Uric Acid)
- Lipid Profile (Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL Cholesterol, LDL Cholesterol, VLDL Cholesterol)
- TSH, T3, T4
- Liver Function Tests (Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, A/G Ratio, GGT/SGOT/SGPT, Alkaline Phosphates)
- Urine Routine
- Chest X-Ray (PA)
- PFT (Spirometry)
Master health check up comprises all minor and major tests, and then it is sure that master health checkup cost will be high as compared to other tests. Different hospital will charge different cost for master health check up. For getting complete master health checkup details and knowledge, you may check the cost in your nearby hospitals. Medical checkup will also tell you what change you have to do in your life style and which things you have to avoid.
If you want to live your life happily, then it should be your responsibility and first priority that to take care of your health and also health of your family. So, go for medical checkup and this is also prevention of diseases which may develop into your body. There are many benefits for regular health checkup. Some benefits of health checkup as listed below:
- You will be much careful and informative about your health.
- Your health issues will be detected early and you may live your life as per your health.
- When you have healthy body, you can do more work at your work place.
- Your doctor will tell you about your major diseases like heart related problem, cancer, eye problem and dental problem.